Thursday 21 July 2016

Memory Box Album

Hello Friends,
Today I made a Memory Box Album using my favuorite paper Papericius. They have a huge collections of papers. This time I have used their (S)teal The Time Collection

Front of the Album

I embellished the front cover with handmade flowers and used ribbon to tie.


Inside the album I have made pockets to hold the tags.


I have made a waterfall panel on the base of the album.


These are the tags I made for the album.

Hope you liked it.

Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Meena, this is amazing - my jaw dropped when I saw the waterfall section!! What a stunning and beautiful memory box.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful album!lovely colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful album!lovely colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete