Friday 1 December 2017

Scrapping4Fun Layout Challenge #3

Hello my lovely crafty,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing well.

Its  December 1st and new layout challenge starts  at Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog. Our lovely  sponsor for this  challenge is


And the winner will receive 


This month our theme is Christmas.


And here is my layout for the challenge,


We don't celebrate Christmas, so I don't have any Christmas related photos. So, here I have used Christmas colours  to create this layout. I have used my cousin's son photo to create this layout. I used red CS as my layout base, took BoBunny PP and JN pp to create the layout. 

Here are few close up pictures,





Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment